- Carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves, capturing as much natural tea taste as possible
- Sturdy, secure lock-box for easy storage, and wrapped stay fresh tea trays to help preserve great tea taste and aroma in each tea bag
- Lipton Black Tea bags have real tea leaves specially blended to enjoy hot or iced
- Lipton Black Tea bags are made with sustainably sourced tea, all our black teas are 100% Rainforest Alliance certified tea bags
- Lipton Black Tea iced as the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing.
Our Master Blenders have crafted a delicious blend that includes carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves, capturing as much natural tea taste as possible. Lipton Black Tea has real tea leaves specially blended to enjoy hot or iced. Enjoy Lipton Black Tea iced as the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing. Don’t just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of fresh-brewed Lipton tea. It’s the Lipton Difference, so take a sip and let our tea brighten your day. To enjoy iced, simply brew 4 tea bags with 1 quart boiling water, brew 3 minutes, sweeten, and add 3 quarts of fresh cold water and ice. Then sip and let great-tasting Lipton black tea brighten your day! Thomas Lipton was a man on a mission – to share his passion for tea around the world. He believed that everyone deserved high quality, great tasting tea. And over 120 years later, that belief is still what drives us – inspiring more flavors, more varieties and more love than ever before. All our tea bags are 100% sustainably sourced, which translates into ensuring decent wages for tea farmers around the world together with access to quality housing, education and medical care. Your tea is their brighter future.
190mg of Antioxidants per serving! The Brisk Tea in the flo-thru bag. Serve hot or iced. The natural way to brighten your day! A cup of tea has less than half the caffeine as a cup of coffee. Tea is a natural beverage and has no fat, sugar or calories. Tea & Antioxidants: You might have heard about antioxidants found in many fruits and vegetables (tea is not a substitute for fruits and vegetables, which are an important part of your diet). But did you know that Lipton tea contains 190mg of antioxidants (flavonoids) per serving?