- Good Weight Loss Tea. Weight loss is the combined effort of a healthy diet and exercise. And the caffeine in this oolong tea may help you feel energized and build momentum as you exercise.
- Traditional Oolong, especially those of fine quality, involve unique natural roasting technique, strong sun and oxidation, before curling and twist into form.
- Our Oolong teas are 100% Natural. No Additives, No Oils and No Essence. Non-GMO, 100% Vegan and Gluten Free, No Artificial Flavors or preservatives or sweeteners or colors, making it an excellent choice of beverage for your health-conscious guests.
- A typical cup of oolong tea has about 30-40mg of caffeine,and a cup of coffee ranges from 100-180mg.
- Imozai offers All-Natural and Authentic Oolong Tea. If You Are Not Completely Satisfied with our Loose Tea Leaves Oolong, Simply Contact Us And We Will Give You A Full Refund, No Questions Asked!
❤Imozai organic oolong tea leaves from Anxi District of Fujian,China(Magical Village of Oolong Tea)Oolong is seni-fermented,combining the best qualities of black and green teas.Imozai organic oolong tea is completely hand pick,delight aromatic with a mild flavor and vright golden color. ❤Ingredients：Organic Oolong Tea Leaves Brewing Directions: Place one tea bag in a 6-8 fl.oz.cup,and boil fresh water,steep for 3-4 minutes before drinking.Sweeten to taste-We recommend Imozai Ginger Honey Crystals.Also try it iced with a bit honey for a low-sugar sweet drink. ❤Q&A Q:Is this tea caffeine free?How much caffiene does this tea have per bag？ A:Not, it has caffeine.Atypical cup of oolong tea has about 30-40mg of caffeine,and a cup of coffee ranges from 100-180mg. Q:Is this 100% USDA certified organic? A:Yes Q:Is your tea chemical and pesticide free? A:Yes,it is 100% USDA certified organic. Q:Best way to drink this tea?Would this work if made with ice.i like cold tea. A:We recommend Imozai Ginger Honey Crystals.Also try it iced with a bit honey for a low-sugar sweet drink. Q:What is the expiration date? A:This product has a 3-year shelf life.You can find the specific expiration date on the package. Q:Is each tea bag individually wrapped and clearly marked ? A:Yes they are individually packaged. Very fresh as well! Q:Is this tea and the tea bags gluten free? A:Yes, leaves only. Q: What does this tea taste like? A:It tastes like the tea that is served at Chinese restaurants. It's a mild tea.